Welcome to Bal Bharathi Public School
The Child Education Society, registered under the Society's Act 1860, was founded in 1944 by eminent personalities. The late Padma Vibhushan Lala Hansraj Gupta, Educationist, Social Worker, Ex-Mayor of Delhi and Philanthropist played a key role in its establishment and growth. The schools managed by the Society now rank amongst the leading progressive schools in the country.
Bal Bharati Public Schools are co-educational with English as the medium of instruction. Hindi enjoys its pride of place as National Language in its curriculum.
Bal Bharati's Educational Philosophy is inspired by the maxim let noble thoughts come to us from all sides. It provides comprehensive education keeping in view the country's rich heritage and cultural background and open opportunities for the development of the different facets of the Child's Personality.
Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the schools endeavour to help each child discover and develop one's innate talents and abilities. It seeks to instill in the children good habits, values such as truthfulness, unselfishness, self-respect, self-control, sense of duty, discipline, fair play, cleanliness, good manners, team spirit, dignity of labour punctuality and a rational and scientific approach.
Conscious effort is made to foster pride in and love for the country and its great heritage and tradition of tolerance epitomized in the noble phrase the whole world is one family
School Mission Statement
- To develop scholastic personalities and impart knowledge to maximize skills and competences.
- To impart wisdom that transforms mere knowledge into a meaningful initiative and enterprise for a harmonious and prosperous society.
- To provide holistic education to society as a whole without prejudice or discrimination.
- Equip the child to meet all challenges-social, moral and intellectual and comprehend human values.
- To make students responsible, law abiding and enlightened citizens of a global society.
- Instill traits of team work, empathy, patience, perseverance and respect of elders and mentors.
- To ensure sensitivity and commitment to environment and all being to save the planet for future generation
In addition to a Nursery Teachers Training Institute at Pusa Road, New Delhi & CES-College of Educational Research & Training at Pitampura Delhi, the Society presently runs schools at:
- Ganga Ram Hospital Marg - New Delhi
- Pitampura - Delhi
- Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad - Uttar Pradesh
- Noida - Uttar Pradesh
- Bhopal - Madhya Pradesh
- Simhadri - Visakhapatnam
- Dwaraka - Delhi
- Navi - Mumbai
- Ludhiana - Punjab
- Rohini - New Delhi
- Jhanor - Gujarat
- Sipat - Bilaspur
- Ratnagiri - Mumbai
- BBPS - Bhiwadi
- BBPS - Bharat City, Ghaziabad
- BBPS - Murthal